- Monster.com list of state Equal Employment Opportunity Agencies — List of links to each state’s EEO agency
- National Association of Protection and Advocacy Systems — Comprehensive directory to state protection and advocacy agencies
General Mental Health
- National Mental Health Information Center — A US Government website with useful general mental health information
- Anxieties.com — A highly recommended website for help with anxiety disorders
- Anxiety Coach — Excellent website for helping people with anxiety disorders
- Very Shy Web Site — Help for people who are very shy
- Parcopresis Website — A website for those dealing with “shy bowel syndrome”
- Shyness and Social Anxiety Treatment Australia
- Social Anxiety Disorder – Shyness — Articles, novel, newsletter and a Shyness and Social Anxiety Disorder Directory
- Toilet Anxiety — Research on toilet anxiety
- www.mentalhealth.com — Internet Mental Health website
- www.algy.com/anxiety — The Anxiety Panic Internet Resource website
- www.npadnews.com — National Panic & Anxiety Disorders News website
- www.anxietynetwork.com — The Anxiety Network International website
- www.Health6.com — Comprehensive Health Directory website
- www.socialanxietyinstitute.org — Social Anxiety Institute – An International Outreach website
- www.socialphobia.org — Social Phobia/Social Anxiety Association website
- www.anxman.org — The International Association of Anxiety Management website
- www.anxiety-disorder.net — Anxiety Disorder-Resources & Information For Those with Anxiety Disorders website
- www.healthyplace.com — Mental Health Communities-Healthy Place website
- www.hvcct.com — Hudson Valley Center for Cognitive Therapy, Upper Nyack, NY website
- www.healthfinder.gov — U.S. Department of Health and Human Services National Health Information Center
- National Anxiety Foundation — Located in Lexington, KY
- www.nationalsocialanxietycenter.com — National Social Anxiety Center website
Shy Bladder Comedy Sketch
— Comedy sketch about Shy Bladder from 2007
- Urinal Game — A urinal game (in Flash) that shows we aren’t the only ones that think this
- A Men’s Room Monologue by Alex Salsberg — PokeGravy Studios presents “A Men’s Room Monologue” cartoon.
- Female Restrooms.com — Poke Gravy Studios presents a ladies room monologue cartoon.
- A Men’s Room Monologue — by Alex Salsberg
- Dr. Gabe Mirkin — Excellent source of unbiased health information
- Selective Mutism Group/Childhood Anxiety Network — Children who have difficulty speaking, primarily in schools
- Male Pelvic Pain Network — Information on chronic prostatitis and related conditions that sometimes accompany paruresis
- The Prostatitis Foundation — Authoritative web site on prostatitis
- When is Prostatitis Not Prostatitis? — An article on biofeedback treatment for prostatitis or levator ani syndrome
- Urinary System: Normal Anatomy and Physiology — An excellent, though technical, explanation of how the urinary system works
- UrologyHealth.org— Online patient information resource
- National Association for Continence — World’s largest and most prolific consumer advocacy organization dedicated to public education and awareness about the causes, prevention, diagnosis, treatments, and management alternatives for incontinence
- U.S. Dept of Health & Human Services — National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse
- National Women’s Health Resource Center — HealthyWomen (HW) is the nation’s leading independent health information source for women.
- The Simon Foundation for Continence — The mission of the Simon Foundation is to: “Bring the topic of incontinence out into the open, remove the stigma surrounding incontinence, and provide help and hope to people with incontinence, their families and the health professionals who provide their care.”
- Incontinence & Medical Links Library — Founded in 1993 with the sole mission to deliver products and services that meet the unique needs and expectations of each of our customers, we at LL Medico continue to strive for honesty, fairness and integrity, and to bring the highest quality medical products at the lowest prices possible.
- American Urological Association Foundation — The Urology Care Foundation is committed to promoting urology research and education. We work with researchers, healthcare professionals, patients and caregivers to improve patients’ lives.
- Bowl and Bladder Foundation — The Bladder and Bowel Foundation (B&BF) is the UK wide charity for people with bladder and bowel control problems. B&BF provides information and support services, including a confidential helpline, for anyone affected by these conditions as well as their families, carers and healthcare professionals.
- Stadium Pal — Product allows urination without visiting the restroom
- Shy Bladder Syndrome — Your Step-By-Step Guide to Overcoming Paruresis
- Phobease Book and Course — Well respected materials from Doctor Howard Liebgold, MD
- Bathrooms Make Me Nervous: A Guidebook for Women with Urination Anxiety — Written by Carol Olmert, IPA’s Women’s Coordinator and recovered paruretic.
- ABC Australia Interview Mar. 24 — Broadcast on March 24, 2003
- Triple J Australia Radio Interview — Broadcast 2006
- Project CLEAN — Cleaning up public school bathrooms in the U.S.
- World Toilet Association — Dedicated to improving the world’s facilities
- Architects and Paruresis — Ideas for proper design and employee comfort
- Toilets . . . Bathrooms . . . Dignity — Clean restrooms around the world
- International Center for Bathroom Etiquette — Everything you need to know about how to do it